Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rage - RARE Space Oddity video!

Oh my gawd,

I read on the rage Guestbook that rage played a different video for "Space Oddity" by David Bowie.

I bet I know which onw it was, I saw in the mid 90s on rage anoither video. And it turned out to be taken from "Kenny Everett" show from 1980. And it is on the same set as Ashes to Ashes. I didn't tune in on Saturday as there was nothing I liked really. I thought it would be the same old Space Oddity video. I could KICK myself now for NOT watching!!!!

Did anyone happen to record it, PLEASE?

s i g h

Re: rage - RARE Space Oddity video!

Yes I have that video on hard disk (along with over 1,600 others) in full digital quality that can easily be whacked onto DVD but I cannot find anywhere on this site a postal address to mail it to... I thought the "Contact Us" link would have included such details but alas it doesn't.

Oh COOL!

If you go to Contact Us, it will take you to my email!

Hey again Aaron,

Email me at romoelectric@hotmail.com and I will give you a Postal Address, if you don't mind whacking it onto DVD for me, THANKS HEAPS!!!

I'll send you an e-mail over the weekend... can't do it from work. Feel free to think up any other songs that you know have been on rage over the last 4 years that you are missing too as I may have them on hard disk - I have half a Terabyte of rage music video clips!

Hey Jasonator... did you get my e-mail? I sent it to both the e-mail addresses I found and have not had any reply from either yet.

Just sent u an email!

Yes I got them thanks

Go check your letterbox.

Ha Ha,

The letterbox was checked today and the dvd was there, yay!

Heave not watched yet...

THANK YOU

COOL,

I have Space Oddity om. This is THE version I wanted. Fricking HOT *****

Thanks for all the other Jean Micel gems on there. And yay for Sheena Easton, hehe +