Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jo Jo Zep - Taxi Mary

It doesn't look like we will be getting our beloved Taxi Mary on Rage this weekend if the special is Money.

Sucks That

Re: Jo Jo Zep - Taxi Mary

What an idiot I am, the money special is not until May. lol

We may still get it this weekend. Here's hoping?

Hi everyone!
Rejoice when I tell you Taxi Mary's the(pardon the pun)first cab off the rank in "Rage"'s Wildcard 3 tomorrow night

check out the rage playlist. It's down as the first song of the night.

It is indeed the first video, I will be going to bed half way through as there is a lot of crap after the first half!

Thank goodness it is fiurst, I finbally get to have this video in good condition!

Hopefully nothing screws up with reception!!!!!!

I just spent $200 of my Rudd money on a new antenna so hopefully no hiccups on Saturday night. Wild weather forecast for Adelaide that night so my fingers are VERY firmly crossed

Hi Jase

At least you have your Rudd money, i am still waiitng.

But yes can't wait for the Jo Jo Zep.

I am sure Rage could have played a lot more Aussie 80's, as it is ANZAC day tomorrow.

So, was it worth the wait? I think so, but strong winds on Sat night affected a couple of vids esp. The Numbers video. As I record rage from Foxtel Ch 102 I completely lost the signal for about 30 seconds. But thank god 'Taxi Mary' was in tact after us trying to get it onto rage for so long.

Taxi mary was absolutely stunning...STUNNING ! I had never seen it before and had resisted watching it on youtube because the quality there is such rubbish. What a beautiful film clip. How fortunate are we to have RAGE...honestly.

Imagine how much cooler it would have been if they had played Jane Clifton's "Girl On The Wall" straight after "Taxi Mary"! Guess I will have to settle with having it on CD for now.

Aaron - Melb
Imagine how much cooler it would have been if they had played Jane Clifton's "Girl On The Wall" straight after "Taxi Mary"! Guess I will have to settle with having it on CD for now.

Hi Aaron

I have Jane Clifton's - My Machines if you are interested?

Sorry I don't have Girl On The Wall though!