Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOW! * I'm Talking/Machinations/Dugites!

Check this guy's You Tube channel out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/RettroDood

RARE Early I'm Talking video from "Night Moves"... I'm Talking "LIVE" from "Rock Arena" at Melbourne Nightclub "Billboard".

And Guru Bob, AHHHH! Machinations "Live" at The Chevron, December 1984!

Plus Dugites "LIVE" on Rock Arena.

THIS, is the stuff I amd Guru have been asking rage to play for ages, it's ridiculous not showing COMPLETE RARE and GEMM material like this!

Re: WOW! * I'm Talking/Machinations/Dugites!

Jason, Thanks for letting me know.

This is gold, why don't we get this in retro month?

Thank god some people were smart enough to record this at the time and kept the tapes.

I did just get a contact on my YouTube site from someone saying they had 2 part episodes of Beatbox from 1985 and 1986 and they are keen to trade with me for some 80's TV commercials (of which I have several hours worth). If I get them I will upload a few segments.

Hi Guru Bob!
You mention 80's commercials-you wouldn't have the ads Christie Allen did for Tarino,would you?

John, unfortunately I don't have that, mostly just adds from 1983-1990. I didn't mean to record them, they were just on shows that were recorded.

There were a couple of music adds among them, one of them I uploaded inadvertently on another of my YouTube channels. It is an add for the 1985 Chart Attack album from K-Tel and features in the last 30 seconds of this football clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq7ReuocE2o