Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
REPEATS ADDING UP !

Interesting...

I asked rage about the Cyndi Lauper interview that will be on from Countdown Revolution this weekend. She replied saying that yes, it is the same one as last year!

Also The Scientists with "Last Night" on Countdown was played as a clip last year from Countdown in the studio. And tomorrow night we get to see it again from the same episode.

And last week wqe had "You Keep Me Hanging On" live in the C.down Studio and now on Sunday morning we get the video clip. PLus a 1979 repeat this weekend and last weekend!

It is confirmed, rage a bunch of lazy programmer's!!!

Re: REPEATS ADDING UP !

too right. I really think the crew at rage have no idea about music. That's why they get musicians to program their show! When they program Countdowns, I think they are stumped! Besides our comments on the rage guestbook, it is a case of closing the eyes and picking any episode from the shelf. Maybe they should listen to the ones that know a bit more on this topic or even ask Molly or Gavin to select the episodes every January. I still like the idea if rage had the whole list of episodes from the ABC archives and put it up on their website and all year, fans get to choose their favourite episode. The ones with the most votes, they play the Top 20 episodes in January voted by the public. I did suggest that to them about a year ago, but it sounded too hard for them - yes they are lazy programmers.