Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Australian and New Zealander singers and bands that's haven't plan to make their DVDs

I was thinking the same thing about the Countdown performance of 'Sister' being left out. I'm not a big fan of the cardboard packaging trend these days. As it tends to scratch the CD's. Maybe the promotional clips are being saved for the DVD that's suppose to be coming.

Re: Australian and New Zealander singers and bands that's haven't plan to make their DVDs

Can you tell me is any Australian and New zealander singer and/or band from the 1970s, '80s and of course, '90s are going to make and release their DVD’s with all of their videos, live performances, extra bits and pieces and others in 2012 which it is this year please?

Can you tell me is any Australian and New zealander singer and/or band from the 1970s, '80s and of course, '90s are going to make and release their DVD’s with all of their videos, live performances, extra bits and pieces and others in 2013 which it is this year please?

Warner Music are going to release The Sports and Jo Jo Zep and the Falcons compilation CDs in July and August and I wonder if The Sports and Jo Jo Zep and the Falcons are going to make its complitaion DVD featuring all of the promo films and videos, live performances and extra bits and pieces.

The record companies need to stop putting out CD compilations of these bands (and others from the 70's and 80's) and focus on DVD music video releases.

Australian Crawl had just release the latest best-of/greatest hits CD from Universal Music but the problem is, can Universal Music will release Australian Crawl/James Reyne DVD or Australian Crawl DVD with all of the music videos, live performances, extra bits and pieces and rare and unreleased footage?

1 2