Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1930 Durant 614 project

Fellow gearheads
Purchased from Reg Bent's auction July 2022 in Napanee Ontario Canada is his last Durant project car. Normally I am a 1934 Ford guy and have been chasing a roadster for some time now from an elderly gent. Up until I brought the Durant home he was not all together sure I qualified even though my collection is based on 34 Fords. All that to say "now" he is willing to talk $$. I am therefore willing to let the 614 go to a good home.
I have a good title/registration in my name based on the title Reg provided. There is a multitude of parts and new wood. There are quite a few boxes and I did finally find the windshield stations that I thought were missing under the seat frame in a hidden storage bin!! Fabricated dash controls by Mike Butters, I'm not sure but he may have also created the fully chromed windscreen frame and the restoration of the complete drivetrain. Reg mentioned he had 2 plus years into the chassis along with over $15k into the drivetrain alone. The cardboard description of what's done is written by Reg and not me, I grabbed it at the auction at his instruction.
Attached to the running turning braking chassis are 2 front fenders, rebuilt radiator and grill shell, headlight bar and 2 correct headlights, front and rear bumpers with center emblems. Everything attached is snug but not tightened for ease of removal. Everything is well thought out and executed. We took it around the block a few times, trans worked well, steering was better than expected and the brakes need some adjustments but on a whole it was kick ass fun!!
Please send me a request for pictures through my email at jordan.tim4@gmail.com or call me at home on my landline so no texts thanks, 613 384 4305. Retired soldier so you can call anytime and if I'm not taking more pictures of all the parts and accessories I will answer your call.
Plan B: The ugly truth is I will advertise here first, if a fair deal cannot be sorted out I will part it out and sell individual items likely on EBay. Again, thanks for your consideration and time. Tim Jordan
613 384 4305 landline and jordan.tim4@gmail.com for pictures
1930-Durant-Roadster-025
1930-Durant-Roadster-036
1930-Durant-Roadster-016
1930-Durant-Roadster-009
1930-Durant-Roadster-007
1930-Durant-Roadster-008
1930-Durant-Roadster-002
1930-Durant-Roadster-001

Where Are You From? Kingston Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant 614 Sport Roadster

The Durant Motors Automobile Club