Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Busqueda de una pieza.

Estimados: Tengo un hermoso Durant 614 1930 y estoy buscando una fuel pump para el motor. Es un Continental 6 cil modelo 22AA. Creo que el modelo de fuel pump es una AC model B. Alguno de Ud podría confirmarlo? Dónde buscar? Muchas gracias y Saludos.

Where Are You From? Argentina

Do You own a car built by Durant? SI Un Durant Sport Phaeton 1930

Re: Busqueda de una pieza.

Translation results

Dear all,
I have a beautiful 1930 Durant 614 and I am looking for a fuel pump for the engine. It is a Continental 6 cyl model 22A. I think the fuel pump model is an AC model B. Could any of you confirm it? Where to look?

Thank you very much and greetings.

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 Model 619 and 1929 model 60 Roadster

Re: Busqueda de una pieza.

Don't know what that AC series B thing is in Tech section but not like my pump. 22A and 32A used in Durant, Frontenac and Rugby trucks 1930 - 1933 are same pump. If I am correct the pump used 406, 407, 416 on the W8A is same pump but you have to switch the arms on.
If all he needs is the diaphragm those are obtainable. Gord told me he used a milk bag cut out on his Frontenac to get the car back from a meet. This eBay one seems the same 6 bolt holes as ours. 222941645624

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

The Durant Motors Automobile Club