Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Inside door handle

I have a 1931 durant 614. I am looking for 1 inside door handle. Any help would much appreciated.

Where Are You From? Winter Haven, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 614 sedan

Re: Inside door handle

Hi Scott.

What do your inside door handles look like? Can you add a picture of one of yours?

My 1930 614 door handles are different from my 1931 612. I do not know what the 1931 614 used for door handles. Lots of variation.

Are you a club member? If not, here is an invitation to join our club. Just click on the membership bar and join. Lots of fun and nice people.

Bob

Where Are You From? Ellensburg, WA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, several

Possibly this

IMG

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

Scott- I have a spare inside door handle like the one shown on the left in Norm's picture. It is a reproduction made from the late Harvey Frid's parts company. I believe that Butters Reproductions remakes these from Harvey's patterns. I bought an extra, but I can't see that I'll ever need it. It's chromed, not nickel as original, but that's probably better. Let me know if you are interested. Ross

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

Thanks for your response. I would be interested in the handle if you still have it. Please let me know. I am also in need of a water pump.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club