Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1923 Star CC (Comercial chassis) and anyone in the club that does lost wax casting of parts

Hello Durantonians!

If anyone in their Durant travels knows of a Star CC chassis out there, let me know. I don't need a body, just from the cowl forward, motor, radiator and frame. As far as I can find the CC was the Star commercial chassis for truck bodies etc.

Also I have some parts that I need to have made. I have a Club switch lever, Robe rail bracket and foot rest brackets cast for me. I'll get them plated, just need them made. Probably wouldn't be cost effective to have it made in 3D as the cost to set up is usually high.

If anyone else out there might want a robe rail or foot rest for their Durant/Star car, let me know as when I get them cast, I can easily have them do a couple more.

Mike

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65

Re: 1923 Star CC (Comercial chassis) and anyone in the club that does lost wax casting of parts

Mike what is the difference C to CC other than body. Aftermarket's have same parts engine, rad, clutch, springs, differential, etc Perhaps 4 speed tranny ?

IMG-0001

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

The Durant Motors Automobile Club