Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
STAR fo sale

This 1927 STAR was built in Oakland, California and was rebodied as a Depot Hack probably at least 50 years ago. Rust free chassis, original running gear, honeycomb radiator. Seats 7 people. Four cylinder Continental engine runs great, carries great oil pressure and generator also works. Three speed floor shift. Tires have some dry rot but hold air. Uses 21 " tires same as early Model A Ford, easily available. Comes with split rim tire change tool and spare tire. The dash is oak with period correct gauges. The speedometer may work and I have a cable for it. The wiper is vacuum and works great.
Has working headlights, brake lights, and turn signals.
Will fit in seven foot high door opening. Comes with clear Illinois title.
Old age and poor health forces sale of this great car that was built as sales competitor for Ford model T that is much easier to drive than a T. Durant Star Motors has wonderful history and a great club in US with large following and support. I'm missing them but just can't travel.
I have listed on ebay starting at $4000.00

Bring trailer or arrange shipping.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1927 Durant STAR

The Durant Motors Automobile Club