Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ebay

Hi Dennis:
I know it has been a while since you saw the post on the DeVaux for sale on E-bay. In any way were you able to tell what state the seller was from. There were two cars that have been for sale in the past few months. One was in California and one in Wisconsin. They both went for under 12,000.
Thanks, Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Only good memories

Re: Ebay De Vaux Sports Coupe

Gary … Don't have much info on that other than its Serial M-4082, Hayes Tag 152-1307. Don't know if the seller got back to Steve on its engine serial and casting dates. Have no other info or where.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Dominion built 614 Sedan

My old Registry has two Sport Coupe's that do not show any ID. Could be one of them or a new find. If you come up with anything more could you let me know?
Thanks, Gary

Do You own a car built by Durant? Only good memories

gary: the red rs coupe devaux was sold on may 21st 2018 on a live auction in riverside, calif. This car now resides in iowa. Is this the devaux you guys are talking about?

Where Are You From? calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? durant,flint ,locomobile

I think this car belong to gene frey

Where Are You From? calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? durant, flint, locomobile

Hi Mike:

Not sure if that is the same car. I have tracked the coupe that was sold in Riverside for some years. I even had a classmate go down to the sale. I think the man in Riverside bought the car from Gene Frey. The man in Riverside passed and his cars were sold. I talked to him several times.

If you can find any more information, could you let me know?

Gary

The Durant Motors Automobile Club