Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Completely Restored 1929 D40 Four Door for Sale

I have completely restored my 1929 Durant Model 40 with a rebuilt W5 engine, new paint, interior, glass, roof, and tires. All bright metal has been rechromed. It has a new tube rad which is covered with a layer of honeycomb as well as a new Zenith carb and air filter. I have added modern shocks, additional brake lights, and turn signals. I have an additional W5 engine and parts that will go with the car. I am selling the car due to health reasons and am asking $21K US, much less than I have put into the car. You can find numerous photos in the Photograph Section - Durant - 1929 and I can provide names of Club members who know the car well. Don't hesitate to contact me (519-821-2576) if you have any questions or wish to make an offer.

Where Are You From? Guelph, ON, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: Completely Restored 1929 D40 Four Door for Sale

Price is reduced to $19,900 US.

Where Are You From? Guelph, ON, Canada

Re: Completely Restored 1929 D40 Four Door for Sale

The next issue of the Partner will show a further price reduction to $17,000 US.

Where Are You From? Guelph, ON

The Durant Motors Automobile Club