Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Make offer on a 1925 Durant roadster

I have a 1925 Roadster that has been sitting in my garage for about 25 years. the frame is 100 percent complete the body is all there however the interior is gone.

this is what is missing

seats, gauges, door panels, wood floor board and convertible top. everything else is there. no rust, no rot, the car panels are primer and no real damage on them no dents. the fenders appear to be original color.

the story on this is my dad and i wanted to work on a old roadster so we saw this car sitting in a old guys garage. he said he had bought it to fix up in the late 40's and parked it in his garage and left it there. he had 3 of them but this was the nicest of the three. ( he passed away many years ago) well it basically went from his garage to ours. Since we could not find parts for this car we just threw a blanket over it and left it. My dad has passed and i would hate to turn this into a ratrod without trying to put in the hands of someone that is willing to restore it.

Text me at 714-333-6423

if i get some real inquires ill dig in the garage and take some pics.

Not greedy looking just looking for a reasonable offer so through out some numbers or hell even a trade im open to anything.

Where Are You From? Long Beach California

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Durant roadster

Re: Make offer on a 1925 Durant roadster

I would like to see some pics of the car. If you are interested in a trade I have a decent 1965 tbird . please send pics either way.
gary 610-279-3116 to talk.

pics on way to email.

Where Are You From? Penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Yes a bit more info for those interested in this car. 1925 22A Durant or 1925 F Star. vin plate info on firewall will give model. vin info will tell what year and plant, C - xxxxxx assuming Oakland plant.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

Why are there no pictures of ANY 1925 Durants on our photograph page? I know they "didn't make any" 1927(s) but what say you Norm?

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

Why blame me ?? ha ha I know the Registry has no A22 roadsters so far for 1925 so would be nice to have all the info on this one if it is a 1925 Durant with the overhead valves and not a Star. I did send our form to get the info but ? Vin will tell if a 25 A22 between these numbers. Note orig posting was two years ago and Unc Gary was delving into the past.

L-102105 to L-151391
T 100158 to T-100565
C-100146 to C-100693
E-101573 to E-151893

Andreas Reissmann's 1926 touring out in Cumberland Ont is in Photo's (T-100574). I knew that from the 1960 / 70's owned by Keith Collins who lived next block over from me. I got Keith a spare hood off a sedan in a field out near Packingham. I still have a hub cap off that sedan with its cast iron mounting.
Yep no 1927 Durant's just Star's.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

The Durant Motors Automobile Club