Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
32 DeVaux Custom 4 Dr. sedan for sale

There are only 2 32 DeVaux sedans known to us. Mine is the 32 Standard that I got from Myron's estate. The other is a 32 Custom sedan. This car came to my attention about 10 years ago. Here is the story: This car was brought from Santa Monica, Ca to Texas and restored in the 80's by Forest Sweet He sold it to a man in Freeport, Tx. Eventually a collector (Earl Scuggins) in Tomball, TX acquired it. When Earl died a grandson dismantled it to probably "rod" it! Eventually it went to Richard D. in MN. The running gear is gone. Interior is gone as are the gauges on the dash. The only ID is the Hayes body number which carries a 170-xxxx.
Richards son Jeff just contacted me and wants to sell the car. I would love to take it on but this is a younger mans challenge.
I can forward a set of pictures Jeff sent to me. My e-mail is garyyelle@msn.com. Also, Jeff said I could give out his Phone number in the St. Paul area: 651-238-7825.

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club