Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1927 Star Touring For Sale

Thanks for your time. I am helping my father-in law sell his family's 1927 Star Touring, located in Quincy Illinois (2 hours north of St. Louis, 5 hours southwest of Chicago). I identified the body as a "touring" through a web search. It is a four-door roadster, four cylinder, 27,000 miles, blue in color. Runs and drives OK, interior and exterior are in very nice condition, it is currently licensed, and was used for wedding duty just this July. It has been in my father-in-law's family for 60 years. It is time for it to find a new home. He's asking $10,900, but is flexible. Let us know if you are interested, or if I can send pics to you.

%%bbCodeItem_1%%

%%bbCodeItem_2%%

Where Are You From? Quincy, IL

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

Re: 1927 Star Touring For Sale

I'm interested. Please contact me as I can't seem to get through with your email link.
Airferfun@yahoo.com

Where Are You From? Brighton MI

Matthew
Thanks for your time. I am helping my father-in law sell his family's 1927 Star Touring, located in Quincy Illinois (2 hours north of St. Louis, 5 hours southwest of Chicago). I identified the body as a "touring" through a web search. It is a four-door roadster, four cylinder, 27,000 miles, blue in color. Runs and drives OK, interior and exterior are in very nice condition, it is currently licensed, and was used for wedding duty just this July. It has been in my father-in-law's family for 60 years. It is time for it to find a new home. He's asking $10,900, but is flexible. Let us know if you are interested, or if I can send pics to you.

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/d/1927-star-touring-roadster/6283025477.html

%%bbCodeItem_1%%

%%bbCodeItem_2%%

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, 1927 Star Touring Car

Thanks for letting me post the car. No takers, so I posted her on Ebay. Search 1927 Star. It has an opening bid of $7500 with no reserve. The auction will run its course, or I'd do a buy it now at $8500 if anyone's interested. Thanks for your time!

Matthew M.

Do You own a car built by Durant? No. It's my father in law's.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club