Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Deal of the Month Club

Got the body on the frame yesterday. I don't know how to put pics on here so you'll have to copy and paste the link.

https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/photo/AF1QipP3PtSFviDAuCuLtvI1JU2NSabbdPnQZxAlg0uZ

and

https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/photo/AF1QipPyapf4iWhxlp1UfQIYUFSPX8uouzklqOM46rTA

I was asked how much to deliver so I come up with a figure of .85 per mile.

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Hey Don
The pictures didn't come through, and I tried the link directly and google said it was a bad link. Send the pictures to Rick and he can post them for you.

Mike

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

This project has been sold to Gene House. Everybody check your A22 parts pile for extra goodies and keep him in mind. He's going to need a lot of parts help!

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Hey Everybody, due to a downturn in his health, Gene is unable to complete the transaction on this project. Therefore, it is available to anyone for only $600.00. Delivery is available to all points in the US East of the Rockies for .85 per mile loaded.
This project consists of 1923 Durant A22 sedan body w/data plate, less top. Rolling chassis on wood wheels. Radiator with shell. I should have a super nice front fender I'll throw in.
This is a super clean undamaged, no previous repairs, sheet metal and excellent wood patterns, front seat frame, rear floor heater.
We'll see if anyone in the club is interested before I put it on ebay.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several plus 1

Anybody care to make an offer? Otherwise this is scheduled to go on Ebay on the 31st of Dec.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several plus 1

Wish I had the space and time to take this on! I hope it goes to a good home.:disappointed_relieved:

Where Are You From? Marysville, Kansas

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Durant A22 Touring

The Durant Motors Automobile Club