Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: looking for a radiator

I Can't. Find the radiator at this time. I will keep looking , but want to post in case somebody else has one available too. 1923 radiator are not easy to find but they do show up. Let's work together and help Joe find a part for his truck.

Where Are You From? Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 star sedan model c

Re: looking for a radiator

Thank you all for such great response and concern to my search on the 1923 star radiator. I won't mention names of those who offered options and ideas, I don't wantto leave no one out with my memory the way it is. I was offered several radiators but most needed repaired in one form or another. and the shipping is costly, so I took the nearest one to my address. You all are a fine group and you make me proud of serving the greatest country in the world. Thank you and God Bless America!

Where Are You From? South Carolina originally from Pine Ridge reservation South Dakota

Do You own a car built by Durant? I have 1923 truck conversion from a 1923 delux touring car, done by the original owner in the 1930's

The Durant Motors Automobile Club