Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Package Deal

As the extremely lucky recipient of Dave's "Package Deal" I can only say THANKS to Dave! In talking to Dave, I am sure that he has forgotten more about Durant Cars than I will ever know. Dave's collection of all things Durant is simply amazing!

Here is the 1929 Durant Six-Sixty Three all loaded up and ready to leave for Colorado. What you can't see is the truck loaded to the gills with parts!

Can't wait for our next trip out the end of August to pick up the 1929 Durant Six-Sixty Six and spend some more time talking to Dave about Durants!

Where Are You From? Grand Junction, CO

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star Coupe

Re: Package Deal

Great Tom, Welcome to the Durant family of car owners. They will bring you great enjoyment and many new friendships. If you haven't yet, click on the link to the left and join our club. You'll find out that this is THE best car club and the friendliest around! Hope to see you at an event soon.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club