Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Pocket Watch

Hi Guys,
I have a promotional Pocket watch marked Durant on the dial, and on the movement inside it is stamped "Durant The Car of Class".
This watch is in a 25 year gold filled case in very good condition.
It was originally an Elgin 17 jewel 12 size movement that has been machined smooth and stamped "Durant the car of class" and then heavily GOLD PLATED!
The gold movement looks stunningly bright and reflective and runs and keeps very good time.
I am a watchmaker and have restored the watch after owning it for about 12 years.
I would like to sell it to one of your members so it will be appreciated and shared with other Durant owners and enthusiasts.
I will forward pics to anyone who wants them...email me at davebolls@sbcglobal.net.
I will sell this watch for $350.00 and give a one year warranty.
I can put it on ebay for you or sell privately, your choice.
Sorry I didn't put pics here, but going thru photo bucket was too troublesome for me.
Let me know if your interested, and I'll send pics!

Where Are You From? sacramento CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? no

Re: Durant Pocket Watch

Dave
I've tried to send out an email to you and it keeps getting bounced back. I'll continue to try, but can you send me photographs of this watch. Send to VP@durantmotors.org. Thanks.

Mike

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65

Re: Durant Pocket Watch

Mike .. seems to be the same addy he used on this watch in forum Feb 1 2006
Durant promotional pocket watch.....OLD!!

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club