Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1931 DeVaux Model 6-75 Sedan Parts

Hello, I'm looking to buy some parts for my newly purchased barn find 1931 DeVaux Model 6-75 Sedan...

Here's some pictures of my newly acquired classic http://s15.photobucket.com/user/Furd...20Door%20Sedan

The serial number is i54-3120, I found another one on the engine brace but it's hard to read as it's really dirty. But I can make out it has 31 at the end.

Mainly I'm looking for gauge set, hood, cap, rotor, wires, plugs, wood kit, rear window, right rear side small window so far.

Thank you Brent (p.s. I'M NOT HOT RODDING IT OUT).

Where Are You From? Huntington Beach, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? De Vaux Model 75 Sedan

Re: 1931 DeVaux Model 6-75 Sedan Parts

The number you refer to 154-3120 is the Hayes body tag number on the firewall, drivers side. 154 is a 1931 675 custom sedan. I will be sending you a form to complete, if you would, to enter this cars info in the New Registry being looked after by Steve Large in Mississauga.

Don't know why the car has a vacuum tank on the firewall when it has a fuel pump on the block back of the carb.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club