Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
29 Deluxe coupe for sale.

I just talked to a man that has a 29 Deluxe rumble seat coupe for sale on E-bay. He is local and I will take a look at it Wed. or Thur. It is a older restoration but looks to be well done. His number is 253-864-0704.
Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: 29 Deluxe coupe for sale.

For those looking its a 1929 model 60 listed in Terry's Registry
1929 60 Coupe C-5691 14L-103184

Not a new model, called a C.

Ebay number 351225486220

Where Are You From? Ottawa, Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

I had the opportunity to go see the car today. (About 20 miles away.) I did see the ID plate and of course it is a 60. He did not know where that letter was and I showed him. The only paint chip that I saw was about a dollar size on the upper rumble seat lid. The shaft to the starter sticks and he has to manually get it to work. The chrome is perfect. All hubcaps look good but one on the spare is missing.
He has a binder from the owner that restored it in the 80's. All wood was redone and the pictures show the engine rebuild.
It turns out that he is in our local club (www.geaaonline.com) He is a chevy man so did not know much about Durant's.
Norm: I am glad you found it on Terry's registry as I was going to give this information to Steve tonight.
If anyone in the club does get involved in the car, I have information on local logistic support.
Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Oh yes Gary, both Steve and myself keep eyes everywhere now looking for cars and full info, world wide for the Registry. Now we have the colour to add to the info. grin. Head casting Nov 7 1928, Harry K in Wolf Creek Ore.

Where Are You From? Ottawa, Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club