Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Sale

For sale is a collection of Star parts. Included are gauges, switch parts, fenders, splash aprons, headlights, lenses, wheels, manuals, other literature, hub puller, generators, starters, engines, an old Chevy dist. that can be made to work on a Star, gas tank, mica. None of the sheet metal is great. The chassis runs and drives, but needs a lot of work. I am asking $800. Thank you. halvandevord@yahoo.com

%%bbCodeItem_1%%

%%bbCodeItem_1%%

Where Are You From? Pullman, WA

Do You own a car built by Durant? pile of Star parts

Re: For Sale

Hal:

I have to go to Colfax in the near future. How close would I be to you? Also, when is the car show in Dayton?
Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Gary Yelle
Hal:

I have to go to Colfax in the near future. How close would I be to you? Also, when is the car show in Dayton?
Gary
Gary you should stop by and see member Jim Colbert in Moscow. He would also know about the Dayton show

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

Colfax is about 15 miles away. I live close to town. I know Jim as well. Give me a call if you are interested. 509-334-5807

Where Are You From? Pullman, WA

Do You own a car built by Durant? pileof Star parts

Everyone,
I know Hal, have traded parts with him, and went for a short ride in his partially assembled Star. I would like to add that I think his asking price would be a real bargain for anyone interested in putting a whole car together.
Thanks
David Egolf

Where Are You From? Troy, Idaho

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star 4-door sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club