Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interested in Selling 1928 Model 65

I have a '28 Model 65 Rumble Seat Coupe that I've owned for a few years. I bought the car from the grandson of the original owner. It was restored in the 1980's but it seems to have held up well. The car runs and drives well and has good (not excellent) paint and interior. The gauges, except for the trip odo and the temp gauge work. The lights all work. I'm thinking of selling the car because I just can't drive it the way it should be driven and I know that's not good for an old car. I thought I would post on this website to hopefully find the car a good home. I can send pictures and contact information to interested parties.

Where Are You From? Missouri

Do You own a car built by Durant? Durant Model 65 Coupe

Re: Interested in Selling 1928 Model 65

Please give me more info and pictures if you have and of course you best prise please. By for now.

Where Are You From? MAGOG QUEBEC CANADA

Do You own a car built by Durant? STAR SIX R SEDAN 1927

Paul,

I've been looking for a Durant for a few months now. I'd really like for you to send me some pictures of the car. Feel free to send me a personal e-mail asking for my phone number so we can talk about it.

Gene

Where Are You From? Northeast Tennessee

Do You own a car built by Durant? Not yet but hoping!

Paul,

I wrote you earlier on Jan 11 but have heard nothing back yet. Please let me know if you have sold this yet.

Gene

Where Are You From? Northeast Tennessee

Do You own a car built by Durant? Not yet

The Durant Motors Automobile Club