Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Model 63 For Sale

My Model 63 Durant was purchased for restoration by my father, Vic Staker, in 1965. As sole owner of Vic Staker Auto Body Service in Sciotoville, Ohio from 1947 to 2007 , he was known for his precision auto body painting and precision pin striping by hand. The Durant was stored inside his business shop. I have a clear and transferable title as current owner of the car.

Details include: Model 63, 4D, 6 cyl., Serial No. L1862, deluxe wire wheels, deluxe trunk rack.

All restorations by Vic Staker of Vic Staker Auto Body Service. Original color paint match from inside door ( not exposed to sunlight ). I believe it is called zephyr blue.

Mohair seats restored to original specs around 2000.

Stored inside on lifts.

Asking $14,900. or best offer

See by appointment. Please contact Mary Ellen (Staker) Fitzer (614) 888-5177 or email me at www.mfitzer@columbus.rr.com

Where Are You From? Worthington, OH

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: Durant Model 63 For Sale

Pictures of Mary Ellen's car.....

http://s91.photobucket.com/user/witfrank/library/Durant%2063

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? a bunch

To see the picture album of the car open the link in my previous post.

Frank

%%bbCodeItem_1%%

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? a bunch

Wow Frank, this looks like a really nice older restored car. Hope someone picks this up. Doesn't look like there is much to do but change the fluids and drive off. I'd like to see it show up at one of our meets sometime!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club