Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reproduction Parts

Hey Guys, I just got my copy of Mac's 28-31 Model A catalog for 2013. Lots of good Durant and Star parts hidden away if you know what your looking for. Ford didn't make everything for their cars and did a lot of outsourcing on many items. Check out the windshield wiper section for a lot of neat reproduction Trico vacuum wiper parts and rebuilding kits including the proper wiper arms and blades.
The catalog is FREE for the asking.
Check with Frank Witkowski if you want to shop in the neighborhood.

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Re: Reproduction Parts

I am storeing the whole car and need engine parts.Iwould like to have the catalogue you mention. Thank you.

Where Are You From? MONTREAL QUEBEC CANADAS

Do You own a car built by Durant? DURANT STAR SEDAN SIX 1927

Re: Reproduction Parts

Gerry .. Macs Ford Parts in NY .. First page to right says Request Free Catalogue, limit two catalogues
Seems we pay postage .. Please be advised that catalogs shipped to international addresses will be charged for postage. For catalogs mailed to a U.S. address, please go to our domestic catalog request page.

http://macsautoparts.com/

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club