Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1926 Star Touring for sale

To those of you who were at the Durant Club's West Coast Canadian Tour a few years ago you may recall Franz Fritzl's project. (Franz was the local chapter President). Due to health issues Franz could not complete the project, after having spent many hours and $$$'s rebuilding the chassis and running gear. I purchased the car from Franz and started assembling the body on the chassis. Unfortunately, like many of us,I have far too many project cars and this one will have to go. I paid a VERY reasonable $2500 for the car and another $500.00 in expenses to this point. Would prefer to see this pass on to a fellow club member or someone who appreciates this old beauty. The car has restored wheels, new tires, exhaust, fuel tank, carb, etc etc. I had the engine running recently. Lots of photos to serious inquirers.

Where Are You From? Vancouver, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star

The Durant Motors Automobile Club