Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1927 star car model R for sale make an offer

i have a 1927, that previously i thought to be a 26 but after reviewing the serial number it is a 1927.

here is a link to an old add for pictures
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261131691147&ssPageName=ADME:L:EOISFP:CA:1123

make an offer, send me an email at charlesgregorykennedy@gmail.com or call at 438 827 3405
any offer will be considered as long as their moderately realistic.
thanks

Where Are You From? Montreal QC Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes the one im selling

Re: 1927 star car model R for sale make an offer

Hello I am interested in your car if it is still avavilable? How complete is it? Does it have the emgine along with the interior trim handles etc.?

Where Are You From? Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1927 star r

Re: 1927 star car model R for sale make an offer

Hello, The car is still for sale

The car is almost 100% complete, only thing missing is a few outside trims and a few handles inside. The cars body is in rough shape but everything else is all there. The engine still rolls over (if pushed in first) and it still has the ability to change gears. it rolls has a good dash, steering wheel, radiator grill and cowl and a perfect set of front lights. it is a parts car or with love can be fully restored.

let me know what you think
i can be reached at 438 827 3405 or by this thread.

thanks
charles

Where Are You From? Montreal QC canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1927 star

The Durant Motors Automobile Club