Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
stock certificate for sale

i have a durant motor stock certificate for sale, from june 21st, 1922 dated, with embossed inc. stamp.....this certificated was to be converted into capital stock of durant motors incorporated a delaware corporation, on the basis of 2-4/10 shares of this company for one share of durant motors incorporated. This certificate is printed by the hamilton bank note company of N.Y. and signed by vice president and secretary of durant motor company of california.
For the amount of forty shares, this would make a great edition to any durant collection framed and hanging on a collectors wall that would appreciate it... if interested please contact me thru my email.... jrmontain@yahoo.com highest offer is $235 will hold until october 1st, 2012 joseph martinez (510) 209-9567 or (510) 259-0393

Where Are You From? hayward california

Do You own a car built by Durant? no

Re: stock certificate for sale

I also have two stock certificates for sale: (1) certificate no. 4307 was issued for thrity-sixtieths of a share of the capital stock of DURANT MOTORS INCORPORATED on February 5, 1925; and (2) certificate no. 078910 was issued for two shares of capital stock of DURANT MOTORS INCORPORATED on February 4, 1925. Both certificates are in pristine condition and have the signature of the Transfer Agent representative and Assistant Cashier at the Registrar, Liberty National Bank in New York.

If anyone is interested in purchasing these certificates, please contact me at ke11yma@verizon.net.

Where Are You From? Virginia

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

Re: stock certificate for sale

Joseph & Kelly;
These come up frequently on Ebay and usually don't sell for very much. Most of the club members probably have several in their collection already. If you want to get maximum dollar benefit from them, you might consider donating them to the Durant Motors Automobile Club Museum collection. You would probably get more in a tax donation than you can get selling them. If interested in that prospect, contact me via email and I can help you with that. If that is not something you'd be interested in, than Ebay might be the way to go.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door

The Durant Motors Automobile Club