Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sale of model 60 parts coupe

I am considering the sale of my parts coupe , a 1929 model 60 with 4 bolt wire wheels . it has 4 complete wheels and a spare with necessary brake drums....complete axle and brakes and wires available for front and rear may be without the rear itself, just wires and brakes...
also engine and trans are there but engine is apart....radiator kept because it fits my 60 sedan

if you have any interest in the car's parts....please give me item you want/need and what it is worth to you.....i am trying to gather funds for my sedan and star projects and the coupe is more than i can expect to get done....body is good metal (and wood looks okay) but roof of wood is apart and seems not "all there" . i will put pics on photobucket site.

Where Are You From? Penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? 3....2 1929 durant model 60's and a 1925 star F roadster

Re: sale of model 60 parts coupe

photos are in Photobucket under 'garallards album'
look on page 2 and 3....

Do You own a car built by Durant? 3....2 1929 durant model 60's and a 1925 star F roadster

pics links of coupe

[img]http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr245/garallard/1929model60durantcoupe024-2[img]

pic of coupe...and new gal, Sue

more pics of coupe

i managed to get these pics with rick's help...hope it helps...
email me with interest or call...

froggysrod@comcast.net

or

610-256-3255 cell
or
610-279-3116 home

Gary I could use alot of these parts, the email I sent you was returned, I will try to give you a call in the near future. Thanks

Where Are You From? Duluth mn

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 model 60 coupe

email is....

froggysrod@comcast.net

Todd,
i have promised out wheels and brakes to man in germany if he comes thru with dealing, engine gone. trans and driveshaft here, axles and spindles here, brake rods and related stuff still here, ...some parts saved for my 60 model 4 door sedan....tell me your needs so i can see what i can do.

I need complete differential or may get by with axel's. Please advise if you can help.
Thanks,
John Schramm
Mechanical Restorations
207 594 4178

Where Are You From? Rockland, Maine

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 series 60 4 door sedan 100% original

sorry...no rear left...

MOST OF COUPE IS GONE OR PROMISED OUT TO MEMBERS...THANX

Where Are You From? SOUTHEAST PENNA.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 DURANT 60 SEDAN ; 1924 STAR TOURING

Do u have the headlights?

Where Are You From? NC

sorry..not available

Where Are You From? SOUTHEAST PENNA.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 DURANT 60 SEDAN ; 1924 STAR TOURING

For those looking for 60 parts check Ebay. Seller has wheels, lights, engine, tranny, axles, shocks etc from a 60 coup someone else is turning into a hot rod. Here's a start to his items 400590100704. He has 4 wheels / tires in a mail to me not just one.

Here's part of his mail
If you have looked at my other auctions, you will see I have the running gear for the 60 coupe. The gentleman I bought it from had bought it recently and he just wanted the body radiator springs gas tank and frame. I also have 4 spoke wheels with tires rear end and front axle.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club