Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wanted: Rear Window Frame for Model 60 Sedan

I am missing a window frame for my back window. Does anyone out there have one that is perfect, good or restorable?

Where Are You From? California

Do You own a car built by Durant? Model 60 Sedan

Re: Wanted: Rear Window Frame for Model 60 Sedan

i wonder if its the same as the coupe ??

if so, there may b e one in my parts coupe i have stored away.>>anyone know for sure?

Where Are You From? plmouth meeting, penna...southeastern pa.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 model 60 coupe and sedan, 1925 star model F

Gary,

Is your rear window frame metal or wood? The M-4 coupe parts car I have is wood and the door frames are metal,I am wondering if that is correct....Thanks

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? A-22 touring / 40 coupe / H-40 Flint

Bill when I took my car apart my rear window frame on the inside was a piece of wood 1/4 round covered with the seat material and nailed to the car. All my other windows have the wood finished metal on them.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65

Stephen: My D75 has the 1/4 round covered with material as Mike's car and the doors are the simulated wood grained metal frames.

Where Are You From? Hyattsville Md

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Thank you all. It appears all that is required is quarter rounds. That makes what is required much easier.

Where Are You From? California

Do You own a car built by Durant? Model 60 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club