Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wanted: 1928 Durant D65 or D75 front bumper

Looking for the original equipment front bumper for the 1928 Durant D65 or D75 line. It is the same bumper as the photos under the "Photographs" menu pick under "Durant" of Mike Linthicum's D65 or Larry Fogarazzo's D75. Appreciate any and all leads to locating one.

Where Are You From? Hyattsville Md

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: Wanted: 1928 Durant D65 or D75 front bumper

I just bought a coupe and most parts were in a pile but I noticed the front bumper did not seem complete. After some research it looks to be the bottom part with the curve to the model 75. I will be bringing it home in a few weeks to verify for sure. If thats the case I will be in need of a front bumper for a 29 coupe model 60.Maybe this part will work for you?

Where Are You From? Duluth MN

Do You own a car built by Durant? 29 coupe model 60

Thanks, I am interested and would like to see what your bumper looks like. Can you send me some photos of your bumper pieces? I have a complete 1929 Durant front bumper and hardware that is off of a model that is not like the one I need. Possibly it is one you are looking for on your D60. It has the two straight horizontal bars.

I will be getting the car in a few weeks, I will let you know what I have for sure.

Where Are You From? Duluth MN

Do You own a car built by Durant? 29 coupe model 60

Todd:

Were you able to take photos of the front bumper that you want to sell? I am interested in seeing what shape it is in and if it is the correct one for my D75.

Thanks,Steve

Letting everyone know that I now have the period correct bumper for the front of my D75.

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Great Steve, did that one off Ebay work for you? Sure did look good.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65

The Durant Motors Automobile Club