Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

Restoration Recommendations
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vintage Reproductions for Durant & Rugby parts.

I just received yesterday from Vintage Reproductions in Australia my window winders and escutcheons for my interior doors and windows. Previously I had ordered my door handles to open the doors. The quality is excellent and they're made in stainless steel that when buffed look just like nickel. Durable and good looking. Exchange rate is good now and note their prices on their web site are in Australian Dollars not U.S. I know they have the interior door handles and window winders,escutcheons and hub caps for my 1928 Durant Model 65, and exact match on what came off the car. He custom makes the hub caps and will put whatever thread size you want on them. If you looking for a good quality replacement check out their catalog on our web site, browse around and you might find what you need.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club