Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Summer projects on your cars?

OK Durantonians, what summer projects have you been doing on your cars? You all must be working on something to fix or make better. Let us know?

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? YES, 1928 Durant Model 65 four door sedan

Re: Summer projects on your cars?

I sold a tractor so I'm investing that money into a '27 Star coupe coming from Dexter, Maine. Details as they occur.

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Started replacing the tires on the 663 Durant. Been trying to get the 26 Star Landau running reliability. Had a pretty bad oil pan leak so changed the pan gasket. If it would cool down I might be able to get more done!

Where Are You From? Grand Junction CO

Do You own a car built by Durant? 663 & 666 Durant, several Stars

Hey Tom I know it is sure hot throughout the west and southeast. I have to stop doing anything in my garage after about 10:30 A.M. Probably need to put an AC in there so I can get to all those projects. I like the looks of that Star Laundau you have. Would be a great car to see out running sometime.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? YES, 1928 Durant Model 65 four door sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club