Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The new webpage look ...

It's getting a bit easier to use. One problem, I found, is the membership map. The dots show up but the state lines are almost invisible on my screen.

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

One other thing, the email links on the forum are not working for me.

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

I know this is in progress, but I do like the link we had to Ebay Durant parts. I'm sure it's in the process of being put back. Also maybe some more color on the home page might be nice. Mine comes up kind of gray color & black.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? YES, 1928 Durant Model 65 four door sedan

Mike its there today, so I don't have to use the prior history area in my pc to use that instead to get to eBay .. You live in a gray area so perhaps that's why .. devil made me say it. ha ha

Not sure I now get notified in my incoming when somethings posted on Forum. That might be another glitch to be fixed.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

I finally found it! Under the Club Store.

Just got back from cleaning the church and I am getting notifications in my in mail.

Under Contacts, all of the technical advisors search result in a page 404 error.

Where is the "Guestbook" section?

or Story of the 407 ?

There are still bugs and stuff I missed, but it's coming together. This is a volunteer task, so you get what you pay for. ;-)

I have also started updating the durantcars.org and durantcars.net pages. I wasn't originally going to take on this task, but I'm doing that now too.

The durantcars page is not done yet, so PLEASE hold off on reporting bugs on that until it's finished.

I am trying to get the vast majority of the site(s) up and moved to a new system that is more secure and mobile friendly.

The migration is a very manual process, so I apologize if there are parts missing. I'll fix it as I can.

adam

Where Are You From? St. Paul, MN

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Durant A-22

Thanks for taking on this task Adam. You know people that work on 100- year old vehicles don't take to change right away!

Where Are You From? orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

The Durant Motors Automobile Club