Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Don Shilling is in the hospital

Hi Don. Glad to hear you are baaaaccck! Look forward to seeing you at a future event!

Where Are You From? Ellensburg, WA and Sahuarita, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, several

Don - so glad to hear your back on your feet. Get well soon! Looking forward to seeing you at an event soon.

Where Are You From? Grand Junction CO

Do You own a car built by Durant? 24 Star, two 26 Stars, 27 Star and two 29 Durants

It's amazing the small details in ones life that we take for granted every day. But, once lost they become very noticeable. It's important to live life to the fullest and not worry about that which you have no control over. Episodes like what I and many others have gone thru give one a different perspective on life and tends to rearrange our life's priorities in a more sensible manner. Personally, I want to get my '29 Durant express wagon ready for the Michigan meet and drive it to the Gilmore!

Where Are You From? Texas

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Well said, Don! You summed it up very nicely. I do not know of anyone who could have said it better.
Look forward to seeing you in Michigan!

Where Are You From? Ellensburg, WA and Sahuarita, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, several

Well, I'm feeling a bit stronger every day. Tuesday and Wednesday I ran the dozer clearing a path for a new fence line with no peoblems,
Friday, I had a CAT scan to check for cancer in my throat. The scan went OK but it knocked me out all day Saturday but seems to be tapering off today. The stuff they injected in me brought on fatigue, itchiness, and I resembled a fresh cooked lobster!
Oh well, after all I have been thru lately, I feel confident I can pull thru this.

Where Are You From? Texas

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

The Durant Motors Automobile Club