Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ken McCormick

Wow, I am very sadden to learn that, I'm glad to have seen him last in Modesto.
RIP Ken AKA Yukon Jack

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 Model 619 and 1929 model 60 Roadster

That is SO sad to hear. I really liked to be around him at the meets.

Im saddened to read this. We ALWAYS looked forward to seeing Ken at the annual meets. His last one was the Modesto Meet. But we always hoped he would be able to attend another one. Ken put a smile on everyone's face-and offered to share his Yukon Jack, with whoever was willing to try it. He definitely was great part of this Durant family and will be sorely missed! RIP Ken.Hugs and Prayers to Norma!

Where Are You From? NJ and SC

Do You own a car built by Durant? 6- a 25, wear, 27 woodie, 28,29, 30 and 31

I Have Only been to one meet in the USA but meeting up with Ken was a great moment in time. A real good bloke and dedicated to the Durant organization.We had several drinks with him at Modesto. My Wife and I had a toast to him today in remembrance of Yukon, Ken McCormick.

Where Are You From? Armidale Australia.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1924 Durant Rugby tourer.

Friends: I am really sad to hear of the passing of Ken McCormick. He was a great Durant man, and I met him at several of the meets. May he rest in peace.

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac built by Dominion Motors Ltd., Leaside, Ontario.

So sorry to hear of Ken's Passing...I always enjoyed Ken's since of humor, he was fun to be around and very giving. Ken will be greatly missed.

Where Are You From? Yuma,AZ / Leavenworth,WA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Very sad news. It was great having Ken in our club and at our events. Ken was a character and always fun to be around. We will miss him. RIP, Yukon Jack.

Where Are You From? Ellensburg, WA and Sahuarita, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, several

OH NO! Sad sad news. Ken was a great character and character he was. He was a very colorful and great person and he will be missed. I sampled his refreshment of choice once at on of the meets and it sure warmed the tummy and I think we could have put it in the tanks of the old Durants to keep them running. Rest in peace old friend!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65

Ken will be missed. A great giving, upbeat person.

kenneth-mccormick-kamloops-bc-obituary

Where Are You From? Tucson, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? 3

I just wanted to thank all of the Durant Motors Club for all the kind and sweet words that Durant Motors Club members have had to say about my dad Ken McCormick. It has touched our heart to overflowing to know of all the sweet words people had to say about my dad. Please have a sip of your favorite drink on behalf of my dad and remember all the fond and funny memories you all shared with him. He smiles in heaven knowing he has great friends like the Durant Motors Club. Thanks again for the good wishes.

Where Are You From? Kamloops, BC

Susan, your dad will definitely be missed by this group. He alway lit up the room when he walked in (usually with his Jack in his hand and a smile on his face). We truly enjoyed getting to know him better each year when we all got together at the September meets. Hugs to you and the family. He got a lot of the club hooked on his drink of choice!

Where Are You From? NJ and SC

Do You own a car built by Durant? 5

The Durant Motors Automobile Club