Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MUSIC for 2021 NATIONAL MEET

Here is the link to the music for the National Meet:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vhKtTAAUFbJU6qvkSIH91_1iNDxhAmIu?usp=sharing

Dearest Durant Ladies,

I had talked to some of you a couple of meetings ago about putting some songs together to play and sing and got quite a bit of interest. I have gotten together six songs and put them in the key of C, B♭, E♭ and bass clef. If you have an instrument in another key, let me know and I can transpose for you. Anyone who does not play and instrument is welcome to sing. I was thinking we could put this together (with wine and margaritas of course) while the guys are doing the tech session and then perform for them. Music and lyrics are online if you would like to peruse early. I will also have copies when you come. For you creative people, I have written one verse to “My Durant” put to the music of “Marianne” if you come up with more verses we can add them on. The link to the music can be found on the Durant website.

Any questions or new verses, email or message me at lisamarye@gmail.com

Lisa Marye

Where Are You From? Grand Junction CO

Do You own a car built by Durant? 24 Star, two 26 Stars, 27 Star and two 29 Durants

The Durant Motors Automobile Club