Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SAD, SAD NEWS

I just got an message noting the passing of my good friend, Ed Pringlemeir. He was a long time member of DMAC and together we had many great car weekends at his place. He will sure be missed in this area. He owned many cars and traveled all over with them.
Sorry to be this bearer of sad news. He leaves a brother and sister to mourn, many relatives plus several car clubs. He was well known with his 1928 Whippet sedan. Ed was the Registrar/Treasurer of the Central Region of HASC (The Historical Automobile Society of Canada) for I believe 30 years. He was also restoring a Star Coupster among many others
Keep him and his family in your prayers.

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac assembled by Dominion Motors Ltd., Leaside, Ontario

Re: SAD, SAD NEWS

Hi Gord,

So sad to hear..My condolences.

I met Ed when I went down to the Canadian meet so many years ago. Still remember he was a great guy. I am sure he will be sadly missed.

We will keep his family and friends in our prayers.

Stephan

Where Are You From? Stittsville, Ontario

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 Durant 614

The Durant Motors Automobile Club