Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: DMAC 2021 Election of Officers

I hope there was people running for officers. I guess we will see them in this recent Partner? Also, have the ballots been sent out? I haven't seen them yet. Please update us on the progress.

Where Are You From? calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? durant-flint-locomobile

Re: DMAC 2021 Election of Officers

Hi Mike and everyone;

This election process was disappointing as initially we did not have anyone interested in running for any officer position. I seriously thought that I was going to have to call a special Board Of Directors meeting to authorize the current Officers to hang over an additional year until we could start having our meets again and getting some interest from members to participate in the DMAC. Thankfully Frank finally at the last minute advised that Bob Smith was interested in President, Pam VonBergen in Vice President, Kathy Wight for Secretary and finally Ryan Calvin for Treasurer. So At least we have a slate of officers. These volunteers Bio will be in the upcoming Partner issue. So beginning January 2022, the DMAC will have some Officers to run the club and I after 12 years of service to the DMAC will be able to rest for awhile.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1928 Durant Model 65

The Durant Motors Automobile Club