Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A couple new donations at the Gilmore

Norm, I do believe you are correct. These are both 1934 automobiles from a private collection. I believe one has 6 miles on it. The other I forgot to check today. I will have more information on the donor and the vehicles very soon. Until then, a few more pics from today.

E1927-C9-B-D2-DA-4-FFD-BFBB-C936-C5-A14-D4-C
0-B3577-E2-2-C5-E-48-BC-8-F5-A-D0-B4011-C567-C
9-E175-DBB-4-ED3-40-E4-8-FBD-38-C266-AB0-DC4
8700-BD41-4-C10-479-D-914-C-2-DC94-C3-DC644

Where Are You From? Brighton MI

Brian, pan down through this thread and see the two in 2012 in sandblast condition. You can click on each of the items under the pic's to see all the work that was done fabricating new metal everywhere.

I should have the owners info but for some reason I only have the two pic's I posted and not the owner. My scanner made a mess of the green paint they were in, which was as glossy as your cream colours.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/we-all-love-a-dare-pix-of-truly-extinct-makes.397594/page-192

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

Hi Brian, the next time you are headed to Gilmore let me know and I will meet you there.

Where Are You From? Grand Rapids, MI

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star Touring, 1928 Durant M2, 1928 Durant 65

The Durant Motors Automobile Club