Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mike Larsen's Durant stash

Oops my blunder it should read 633 used E 670 Frontenac rad / shell, not 680.

Might well have Bill. Just like using up the over produced 1931 40A's in 1932 and 1933. Remember De Vaux ordered 8000 bodies from Hayes March 24 1931 and only 1001 - 5609 675's made. That's 3400 extra bodies or perhaps wood for turned out and ready for.

Oh to have a time machine to go back and answer so many questions on our vehicles.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

I went back to Mike Larsen's Durant stash yesterday and helped members Jim and Adam Colbert load up the 1930 6-14 parts car(6 wheel deluxe sedan) for it's trip back to eastern Washington. So this will not be crushed! Someone else bought the loose parts last weekend and they may end up on ebay.A classic car dealer here in Portland (Charvet's Classic cars), will be listing Mike's cars on ebay.I think that will be a 6-12 business coupe(looks like driver quality),the prize winning 6-17 coupe that Mike's wife Rosalie had restored after his passing (reportedly for in excess of $100,000), and some other classics.Keep your eyes peeled.

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

I guess i have to call art and find out what is still left:)

Where Are You From? calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? durant-flint-locomobile

well guys, per art the horseless carriage guys picked up all salvageable car parts. oh well, no road trip

Where Are You From? calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? durant-flint-locomobile

The Durant Motors Automobile Club