Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Summer 2020 Durant Partner, Have you got yours yet.

Hey Steve, glad you and Norm got theirs. Yes we've changed the front to a art deco version to go with the era of the cars and to freshen things up a bit. I had some members suggest the changes so we thought this would be a good time to do this with a new Editor and Printer. The font size also increased a bit (for our older members eyes). The content really isn't due to the change of style or font, it's the lack or material we have. With the Covid 19 cancelling all our chapter meets as well as the national meets there isn't much material to fill. This upcoming fall and winter issue will probably be thin also, (Unless people send in articles to our Editor) but next year with this Covid 19 gone (I hope) we should be able to get back together and go to our meets and tours as usual and the content of the Partner will grow. Shaw did a great job for us for his first issue and we look forward to him putting out many more for us.

Mike

Where Are You From? OVIEDO, FLORIDA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Hey, guess what, my partner showed up today.

I have mentioned this before but is their any reason that when material is scarce and filler pages are needed why can't we use a tecnical page here and there or an article from some of the old Durant Standard's, or occasionaly include pages from the interchange catalogue like lights and lenses...A lot of good information out there it seams a shame we are not using it.

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

We got ours today, Saturday 09/05.

Where Are You From? Yucaipa

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Durant D60

The Durant Motors Automobile Club