Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Stay Safe and I wish everone stay healthy!

Ditto from Texas! We're having so much rain this year I'm going to have to fit my lawnmower with a rudder!

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Hi All
I certainly agree with Mike and Don. We are practicing isolation up here and it is no fun. We get out for a walk when and if the sun is shining.
Many of the old car events are cancelled up here for the next two months at least. I imagine that the cancellations will be even longer, but it all depends upon this unfortunate disease COVID - 19
At least we can still communicate by internet or phone. Phone your friend and say Hi.
Our family has been in this organization now since 1976 and have enjoyed it all. We have many fond memories of events both in USA and Canada. Have met many from around the world. We don't want to lose any of you.
Stay safe

Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac assembled by Dominion Motors Ltd., Leaside, Ontario, Canada

Come on Gordon! You're from the frozen north, aren't you isolation for 9 months of the year anyway? And Don, you are getting some of the rain that we have a reputation for here in the Northwest. I have a connection with people in Kansas and they can't plant wheat when it is this wet(ends up looking like a rice paddy). Everyone take care and get out in those garages and polish some Durant parts! Ross

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

The Durant Motors Automobile Club