Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Everyone:
A very Happy and Prosperous New Year from the Canadian bunch. We are in the midst of a snowfall making everything look pretty and white. It will be about 3 months before we can get back at working on our cars, unless someone has a heated garage. Mine is now heated, the Frontenac is up on a couple of jacks and the gas tank is in the back seat of the car. Lots of work to get it running and ready for our inspection meet the first Sunday in May.
I do enjoy reading your items on this page and seeing the various pictures. Keep it up and if I see anything that I feel I can contribute to, I will.
Sure enjoyed seeing the 2020 Durant calendar. Some Great cars.
Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac built by Dominion Motors Limited, Leaside, On tario

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year, everybody! May your engines purr and your brakes never let you down!You Northern guys try to stay warm!
From sunny, warm, East Texas!!

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Well Happy New Year to you Gordon and Don! Even chilly here in Central Florida this morning at 49 degrees. But tomorrow be back in the 80's. Hope everyone has a healthy and Happy New Year too!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!! From Argentina, with a temperature of 38 °C. May the Passion for the Durants not be lost.

Where Are You From? Argentina

Do You own a car built by Durant? Rugby 1928

Happy New Year!!

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Roadster

The Durant Motors Automobile Club