Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Parts for hershey

Dave- I rechecked the email address I was given and it is correct. I have no other contact info-sorry. Ross

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

Hey Ross
If they guy can make contact with us at the DMAC Hershey booth, we have several members in the area that can store them until someone needs them. The DMAC will be in the South Chocolate field. Red Tent.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

They're on their way to Iowa.

Dave

Where Are You From? Iowa

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Dave- Great, you got em! Amazing to think of some NOS sheet metal still hanging around. Haven't we all had dreams of stumbling onto some horde of NOS parts from some defunct dealership? Can't still be anything like that left for our cars. Ross

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

I'm building a 1924 Star C touring with NOS front and rear fenders!

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Hey Ross
Last year at the Hershey show, a member in Pennsylvania scored a NOS fender for a Durant in an original wooden crate stenciled with the Durant Lansing factory address and a shipping address with the original packing straw in it. What a find.

Mike

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club