Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hershey, Pennsylvania Car Show October 9th through 12th, 2019

I sure will be there Steve, will set up on Tuesday and be there through noon Saturday. Come on by for a spell.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Bert and myself will be in Hershey around 12 noontime Tuesday. If need help with setup let us know. See you guy soon.

Where Are You From? Calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? Locomobile flint durant

Hey Mike
Gary K. will pick me up around 9;30 in the morning from Philadelphia airport. We'll head out there as soon as we can so it might be around 3:00 or so until we get there to set up. We'll be back on Wednesday morning at around 8:00 to man the booth.

Please find a NOS oil filter for the 22-A or the 40-A engine. Years ago I could still find a few at NAPA.

Let,s just say "anything DeVaux"

Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Only good memories

Got back last night from Hershey and it was a great week. I estimate about 40 members and non members stopping by the Durant booth in the Chocolate field. Had a member from Australia and of course Canada stop by and some Durant owners from Holland stop by. Weather was perfect. Durant parts were slim though, a number of Star hub caps, a set of Flint hub caps a couple of Durant/Star signs for sale, but the Durant sign had a price of over $5,000 on it. Star sign asking price was around $3,200. Had a great time meeting everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

The Durant Motors Automobile Club