Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1932 DeVaux Sedan

Dave,

Wasn't able to find that tail light...Gary did have a Tail light that he had collected that appears in good shape...I am now looking at the 1934-36 chevy truck rear bumper, I have requested measurements from seller, this bumper is being reproduced in chrome or polished stainless and has a single hole for medallion as does my front bumper.

At the moment I am here in Pendelton,OR on Tour with the Willys, Overland group...I am setting here at the Motel and the wife is down at the Caseno spending all my hard earned cash...Knock on wood but so far the old '17 Overland model 85 big 4 touring is keepin up with the best of them.

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Re: 1932 DeVaux Sedan

Hello bill. Sorry for the address spell chk does what it wants,if you go on eBay go into collector car,scroll down to lighting click on lighting and type in naco at the end there’s a naco light and brkt, Dave

Where Are You From? Socalif

Do You own a car built by Durant? Devaux

The Durant Motors Automobile Club