Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2019 DMAC East Coast Chapter Spring Meet, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania May 02-05, 2019

Many of you will be starting your journey in a day or two to Gettysburg. Have a safe trip and I will see you at the Hotel on Thursday afternoon. The hotel will have Durant guest packages for you upon check in and the hospitality room will be open in the evening. Make sure you bring closed toe shoes with you, no sandles, flip flops or open toed shoes for our tour on Friday afternoon at the Harley Davidson assembly plant. I will have an itinerary brochure available for you at the hospitality room in the evening. Get those cars out and make sure they are running for the tours. The good news is we are sold out of rooms the bad news is the weather Thursday and Friday is iffy, but Saturday is scheduled for sunshine all day. See you all there!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Re: 2019 DMAC East Coast Chapter Spring Meet, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania May 02-05, 2019

Just made reservations, looking forward to seeing everyone in Gettysburg!!!

Where Are You From? Grand Rapids, MI

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star, 1928 Durant M2, 1928 Durant D65

I plan to be there for part of the Meet as I already have some commitments on the calendar during that time.

Where Are You From? Rising Sun, Md

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

When has rain ever bothered us? That is something the West Coast people only dream about!

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

The Durant Motors Automobile Club