Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Email from Horatio in Uruguay with a 1928 Durant Model 75

Hi srs, very nice your site, I am starting a restoration of my Durant D75 and I like all information of this club, My car is a Brougham number E 3537. It is here in my house in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay. Thanks.

Hello Mike, thank you very much for writing me and also for doing it in Spanish, very kind, I am happy to communicate with another old car enthusiast, I live in the Eastern Republic of Uruguay and I bought this car in a zone called Canelones, near Mpntevideo , the capital of the country, I live in a rural area near the city of Colonia del Sacramento. The car is in very bad condition and with some missing, it is missing 5 of the 6 wire wheels that originalemte, it is worth noting that these days I have achieved two in very good condition so I have to get 3 more, it will not be difficult, no are very rare here those wheels, missing the two glolite glasses of the front lamps, missing both coul lamps and the full tail lamp, missing the dynamo with the distributor, the rest is. I also need a manual of the owner or copy of it, I wonder if you have any for sale, I can pay with paypal. I will consider what my club association is. If someone out there has to sell some of the little things I need I could buy them, wheels and dynamo I'll get around here, sending heavy things has prohibitive prices. Once again very grateful for you attentive letter. I send you a friendly salutation.

If anybody has any parts to help him put his cars together, he says he can pay via PayPal. Let's see if we can help him to get his cars restored

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Re: Email from Horatio in Uruguay with a 1928 Durant Model 75

Hi Mike,
As you know I have a model 75, and can email him a PDF of the brochures, ads, and any other info I have collected over the years. Please send his email to me.
Thanks C

Where Are You From? S. Vermont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant model 75 sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club