Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Club member

Hello everyone, Has anyone heard from Gary Yelle recently.ive emailed him a couple times but never heard back.i know he had a lot going on,just hoping he’s ok, Dave

Where Are You From? So calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? Devaux

Re: Club member

Dave
I haven't heard from him but with his wife having dementia and his mobility and health issues the last email I saw from him was that he was moving into an assisted living location somewhere near where he lived. Hopefully he is settled in and will start being able to email and do the internet soon.

Mike

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Hi Dave and Mike:

On the end of Januray I unpluged the computer as we were leaving the house.

Well, I am still above ground. (Getting by on Zanax) Yes, things are a little stressfull. We are in a facility after my TAVR heart procedure. Dave, as the weather gets better I will get hold of Daryl and collect up your parts.

Mike: I just tried to leave you a text but realized your number is a land line. What I want to do is turn over the 1932 Devaux to the Club. The only catch is that it is in storage in Auburn, Wa. Time has taken its toll on my interests in old cars.

I just figured out how to use the computer "at the home" so I can stay connected from now on.

Helen,s condition is getting more difficult to deal with. My project now is to move us out of King County!

More later, Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? For now Yes

Gary glad to hear your ok .getting older is a ***** but it beats the alternative,hang in there glad to hear the heart procedure went well.if the zanax helps stay with it things will get better, Dave

Where Are You From? So calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? Devaux

Hi Gary, We have been thinking about you guys, glad to hear that you are ok...Gary, you need to come on over to Chelan County and get out of all that rain, the rat race and the high taxes that King county offers. (Think Wenatchee).

Gary, I have been at your storage in Auburn before, I should be back to Leavenworth the first part of May and would be happy to help in moving things around if needed, what's that saying "Have trailers will travel"

Anyway, you and Helen
Take care and stay in touch.

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

The Durant Motors Automobile Club